TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association (CMBA) is the registrant of cmba-achc.ca.
- cmba-achc.ca, (together with all of its pages and links referred to as cmba-achc.ca).
- CMBA allows users to use cmba-achc.ca on the terms and conditions stated here, as amended from time to time.
- You wish to use cmba-achc.ca.
CMBA and you agree to you using cmba-achc.ca on the following terms and conditions.
- CMBA may, from time to time, alter the terms and conditions stated herein. The term “Agreement” includes such alterations and refers to the terms and conditions in effect at the time you use cmba-achc.ca.
- You are bound by the Agreement in place at the time you make use of cmba-achc.ca. It is understood that this may mean the applicable terms and conditions by which you are bound on one use may differ from the terms and conditions you are bound on another use.
- Subject to the other terms of the Agreement, CMBA agrees to allow you to:
- view, download, and print part or all of cmba-achc.ca,
- stream audio and video from cmba-achc.ca, and
- use tools and services provided on cmba-achc.ca.
- Your acceptance of this Agreement is indicated by your use of cmba-achc.ca. If you do not accept this Agreement, you are to indicate so by not using cmba-achc.ca.
- You agree to:
- not do anything to interfere with the intended operation of cmba-achc.ca;
- not alter any material on cmba-achc.ca, except when CMBA clearly intends you to do so;
- where CMBA limits your access to parts of cmba-achc.ca, not tamper with cmba-achc.ca to overcome or attempt to overcome any such limitation;
- not systemically or automatically collect data from cmba-achc.ca (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting), except if you have written agreement from CMBA to do so;
- not use any data or information from cmba-achc.ca to do any marketing (including but not limited to marketing by email, ground mail, texting, or telemarketing) or to in any way contact individuals or entities listed on our website;
- provide only true, accurate, complete, and not misleading information where you are asked for information on cmbab.ca; and
- other than for exclusively your own use, not reproduce or copy in any way whatsoever any material provided on cmba-achc.ca.
Registration and Accounts
- You agree to:
- not use any account other than your own in relation to cmba-achc.ca;
- not allow any person to use your account in relation to our website;
- advise CMBA, in writing, upon learning that unauthorized use has been or is being made of your account in relation to cmba-achc.ca;
- be responsible for any activity on cmba-achc.ca under your account;
- CMBA is not required to grant you access to cmba-achc.ca and may unilaterally withdraw your access to cmba-achc.ca at any time without notice to you.
Warranties and Liability
- does not warrant or guarantee the information on cmba-achc.ca as to completeness, accuracy, or currency;
- reserves the right to alter the content on our website at any time and without notice;
- is not liable for:
- you having relied on the information provided on cmba-achc.ca;
- for any loss or corruption of data suffered by you or anyone else as a result of the use of cmba-achc.ca; or
- any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree to, in the event you are permitted to bring an action against us, not bring any action against any of our employees, directors, or officers.
- Without prejudice to or limitation of any other rights of CMBA, if you breach this Agreement, CMBA may:
- suspend your account,
- cancel your account,
- block your IP address,
- ask your internet service providers to block your access to our website,
- bring legal action against you to recover any losses or damages caused.
- CMBA not having taken immediate action or action within a certain time is not to prejudice any action CMBA brings at a later time.
- CMBA reserves all copyright and intellectual property rights.
- Any term of the Agreement that is unenforceable is severable and the balance of the agreement is to remain in full force and effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is to be interpreted and governed by the law of British Columbia, Canada.
- The courts of British Columbia, Canada have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes or matters arising in relation to, from or under this Agreement.
- The contact information for CMBA is:
- address: CMBA, 101-1765 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6J 5C6
- telephone: 604-408-9989
- email address: email@example.com